Monday, May 2, 2016

Friday Night Secret Church 16

I'm just popping in today for a quick weekend update!

This past weekend was my first weekend of freedom, and it definitely was exhausting!

My favorite part of the weekend was Friday night.  My church hosted a Secret Church simulcast.  SC is a 6 hour long sermon, and this year the theme was A Global Gospel in a World of Religions.

He spent the first hour and a half unpacking the Gospel before we had our first break.  I told Dustin that I was so glad we just got to listen to that--I need constantly daily reminders of the Gospel in my life.


I made it as long as I could (it started at 6), but I left a little after 11 PM.  
Can you see how exhausted I am? haha!  I could barely muster up enough strength to smile!

I've been reflecting on what I learned from Friday night and I am praying for boldness in my faith.  I pray that I am obedient to God when He calls me to share my faith.

Please email me at saraheshaneyfelt@gmail.com with any questions you may have.  I would love to tell you how my life has been changed for the better after I became a Christian at the age of 13.



5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had another great Secret Church experience. It would be hard to stay the whole time - especially on a Friday night after work! Sounds like everything you were there for was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a Christian at 11 and God works so powerfully in and around me each and every day. His love for us can move mountains and knowing he walks beside me every day gives me courage and strength through tough times. Secret church sounds amazing and so are you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first weekend of freedom!! Sounds like you had a good time with lots of reflection time. Hope you have a great week ahead!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of time. I love being able to reflect on my time at church
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a powerful and uplifting Friday night. And wow on making it all the way until 11 PM! I bet that was exhausting after working all day, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...