Slider

A HAPPY Friday!

Friday, April 8, 2016

Yay for Friday!  Today is a happy day because yesterday I......PASSED MY PRAXIS!!!


Well I don't know about ace it, but I passed and that's all I needed!!

I took the week off from blogging to study like crazy for this Praxis exam and it was the hardest exam ever.....way harder than my undergrad Praxis.  I am so appreciative of the people who prayed for me to remain calm and to be able to remember everything I have learned.

I'll be back Monday with a Weekend Recap :)

Enjoy your Friday!!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations girl - I hope you celebrate!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Hope you went and got your nails done yesterday. :) Such awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOOO! I told you you'd be great! So glad to hear it! Now go and celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! SO excited for you, enjoy a breather now and celebrate this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congratulations!!! Make sure you celebrate this weekend!!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing a VICTORY dance for you my friend!! WAY to go!!! Have a great weekend celebrating and relaxing that beautiful brain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congrats on all your hard work!! ENJOY your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! It took me so long to pass all of my postgrad praxis tests #betterlatethannever haha. What a relief for you! Have a great weekend celebrating:)
    Www.keepingupwithkategriff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Sarah, that is HUGE!! Congratulations!! I hope you do lots of celebrating this weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! What a big accomplishment!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations girl! Go celebrate and enjoy your weekend! -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!! SO exciting!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan