Slider

Confessional Thursday (4.14.16)

Thursday, April 14, 2016


Happy Thursday, y'all!  We've made it and are almost to the end of the week--which means I'll have survived week one of state testing!  Oh yeah!

I'm linking up again with The Newly for Confessional Thursday!

I confess....

I'm so behind on all of my TV shows that looking at my DVR gives me an anxiety attack.  I keep telling myself I'll have my life back at the end of this month, but I can only imagine the amount of shows on my DVR then!

I want to start buying some dresses for dinner nights on the cruise we're taking in June, but I've been so indecisive lately when it comes to buying clothes.  I'm not feeling comfortable in anything I've been trying on so I know that has a lot to do with it.  I went to Anthro Saturday with the intent to buy a dress and walked out with nothing--not like me at all!

I hate this weather.  It's not warm enough to dress cute, but it's mid-April so it looks weird wearing winter clothes???  I don't know how to dress!!!

I keep daydreaming about how I want to furnish my dining room and now I think I want a round table.  Thanks, Southern Living, for showing me all of your dining rooms with round tables.  #nowimobsessed

I also need to hang our bedroom curtains that I bought in February....

I need a good rainy Saturday where I can lay in bed all day watching TV and where I don't have to cook, clean, or do laundry!

14 comments:

  1. I hear you on this weather, I'm all about leggings and light layers right now. Pretty much what I'll be wearing in Europe too.

    EEK, a cruise, where are you going? I LOVE cruising and will be doing one in Greece next month. I want to buy all the fun dresses for dinners, but we are traveling with a carry on only so sticking with two of my faves. Have you looked online? Nordstroms usually has some super cute ones on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been having trouble figuring out how to dress lately too--plus the temps change from winter temps in the mornings to spring-ish in the afternoons. Ive been doing layers like a tee and a cardigan and then flats that I'll be fine in all day (and of course pants haha). It's tricky though.
    Hopefully the weather will warm up more consistently soon and you can find some pretty dresses that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on clothing shopping! I am in a current panic mode - I have a little money to spend on clothes and I can't bite the bullet...how come there is always a ton I want when I don't have the money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah! RUN to Belk at Bridgestreet! Seriously! I was there yesterday, and their sales right now are INSANELY! I was in the juniors section (don't laugh - I didn't even know it at first), and almost all of their dresses were between $8.99-$14.99. I'm usually not one to buy something just because it's on sale, but these are cute dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were super behind last week on TV and we're still not caught up! I think we're just getting further and further in the hole now! But summer's a coming and we don't watch much then so I'm sure we'll get caught up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am strangely jealous of your loaded DVR..my in laws DON'T HAVE DVR and so if we miss a show, we are just out of luck. And with a toddler we manage to miss a LOT of shows! I hear you about the weather, it is the worst when you want to dress for spring but the weather tells you to dress for winter! Hopefully you guys get some better weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having the same issues with my DVR! Too many shows and not enough time to watch them all! And your rainy Saturday plans sound perfect to me... now just to get the rainy Saturday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVEEEE round tables. They're so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This weather is so hard to dress for - I think half the time I still look like it's the dead of winter. A rainy Saturday sounds perfect to be lazy and catch up on TV. I feel like you never find what you are looking for when you actually NEED something. Good luck with your shopping. You will have to share your cruise wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are going to have a blast in June on your cruise!! We went on one in March and loved it
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally struggling with putting outfits together lately too! I want to wear cute light spring clothes but it's still way too cold. I hope you're able to find some cute dresses for your cruise!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always so indecisive when it comes to buying clothes! Even with that problem, I still look and want to get all of the things. haha. Also, I love a round table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought curtains on black Friday and just got them hung up in February - I totally get ya! Ha! I don't even want to get started on my DVR. It's going to take months of binge watching to catch up! -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE round tables!! We start our testing next week....UGH!!! Not looking forward to it!!! Hope you get to have a rainy lazy day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan