I've had this recipe scheduled to post multiple times and each time something else came up for me to post. I'm so excited to be sharing this recipe with y'all right before Valentine's Day because OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT RIGHT NOW!
I made this back in January to test it out and I literally wanted to eat the entire container. It contains two of my favorite flavors ever--strawberry and white chocolate. I mean, my mouth is watering just typing all of this!
White Chocolate Strawberry Trifle
1 strawberry cake, baked and cut up into small squares
2 white chocolate pudding boxes
2 8 oz cool whip
4 cups of milk
1. You should already have baked a strawberry cake and let it cool before cutting it into small squares--about 1 inch each. Layer half of your cake on the bottom of any bowl--I used a pasta bowl because I don't have a trifle stand.
2. Prepare 1 pudding pouch according to directions in a large bowl (mix 2 cups of cold milk with 1 packet of pudding for 2 minutes). After you mix the pudding, mix one cool whip container with your whisk into the pudding mix. This may take a while and you want your cool whip to be softened before you mix it.
3. Pour that bowl of pudding/cool whip mix onto your cake squares.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2, and place in fridge for 4 hours before eating. (Or overnight)
5. You'll notice that I threw some Valentine M&Ms on top of mine--don't do it! I did that for the picture and then put this in the fridge. When I went to take it out, the color of the M&Ms had stained the white mixture and it wasn't pretty. Learn from my mistake!
Y'all are going to love this and you can make this with any flavor cake mix and any flavor pudding! White chocolate and strawberry just scream Valentine's Day :)