Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday, y'all!  I spent all last week getting hours for my internship at a local elementary school library, and this week I'm back to my normal job!  I missed the junior high and I'm glad to be going back today :)

I have zero pictures to document Friday because I'm pretty sure I went to sleep as soon as school was over.  I have no idea why I was so exhausted last week--I'm thinking it was because I was just out of my normal routine, but I literally went to sleep Friday night and slept for over 10 hours.  #sotired

Saturday morning I woke up early and did my last assignment for the week and turned it in.  I did a little laundry while working on my homework and waited for Rachel to get done with Upward so I could run with her to eat lunch and do errands.

This is me with dirty hair and no make up, and my beautiful sister with her gorgeous make up on.


After spending time with her, I went to a local store downtown that sells antiques by the booth.  I could have wandered around all afternoon.


I told my mom she needs this painting!


And I really thought about buying this pink depression glass.  


After I left that store, I went to meet my dad at the park to play disc golf.  I was having a horrible game and even got my disc stuck in a tree (insert hand over eyes emoji)--who does that?  My dad did great and got to play with the new disc we got him.


Sunday was church, hanging curtains, and "watching" the Super Bowl.  As in, Dustin watched it and I looked at the TV during commercials and halftime. 

I'm ready for a good week back at school!

Linking up with Biana today!

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend, cheers to lots a of sleep. LOVE those depression glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That antique store looks awesome...I love looking around at those places. So many neat things! I love that you "watched" the superbowl. I was so happy the Broncos won - Peyton is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had an awesome weekend--sleeping for 10 hours sounds heavenly (and I've definitely done that on a Friday night before, too). Love that you got some sister and dad time in, too! I could wander around the antiques places too--so cool to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disk golf sounds like so much fun - I've never played!! Glad you were able to sleep in on Saturday - sounds like you really needed it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how sweet playing Disc golf with dad!! And you and your sissy look so cute!! I actually own a set of the pink depression glass pedestal bowls just like that. ;-) Hope your week get off to a lovely start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The antique show looks like it was a blast!! Glad you got in some family time this weekend!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, it made my heart happy you found the pink depression glass in that store full of goodies. That is years of collecting by my momma and grandmother. When momma moved this year she downsized and that is one of the collections she let go. She'll be happy you found beauty in it too!
    Love,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was the same during the Superbowl! Definitely spent more time on the in between stuff than the actual game hah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What store is that?? I wish I would've gone when I was in town! Haha. And that pink depression glass is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That antique store looks so good! I love finding places like that here.

    Matthew and I used to play disc gold ALL the time in college. He had a ton of them and the park we played at was like 2 mins from my apartment. We miss it so much and decided that once it warms up we're going to have to find a place to play here lol. Hope you have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pink glass is beautiful! I would have had to scoop it right up.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those pink glasses! Hope you have a great week back at your 'normal' job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't played disk golf in years - brings back great memories! You're so blessed to live close to your sister. We moved over a year ago and being away from her has definitely been the hardest! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously can spend hours in an antique store!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would LOOOOVE an antique store like that! Like you said, I could just walk around all weekend long! They are so fun and have such neat things! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like this painting, so funny ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: WINTER NAVY OUTFIT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...