Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Four Things About Me!

I saw this on Emily's blog not too long ago and I thought it was a neat way to learn a little more about a blogger....which I love!  Feel free to copy and paste and do on your own blog!

Four Names People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
B (or Miss B)

Super Sis
Little S
Sister

Four Jobs I've Had:
Babysitter

Barista (which was awful because I hated coffee and couldn't make a drink if it was a special request)
Employee at the Rec Center at The University of Alabama
Teacher


Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
When Harry Met Sally

You've Got Mail
Pretty Woman
Dances With Wolves

Four Authors I'd Recommend:
Harper Lee

Rick Bragg
J.K. Rowling
Mary Kay Andrews

Four Places I've Lived:
Alabama!!

Four Places I've Visited:
California--from San Fran to Orange County

Jamaica
Savannah, GA
Tampa

Four Things I'd Rather Not Eat:
BANANAS

Sushi
Oysters
Seafood

Four Favorite Foods:
Pizza

Chicken fingers
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cake
**I don't eat all of this...I only wish I did ha!

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Greys

Scandal
Real Housewives of BH/OC/NJ
Kardashians

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
GRADUATING WITH MY MASTERS

Summer
Vacation
Having my life back

Four Things I'm Always Saying:
What did I just say?  (This would be to my students haha)

Dustin, check your blood.
I'm so obsessed
Mr. Felt

10 comments:

  1. Ah so glad you did this! I loved reading it! The things you always say crack me up, especially the one with the students. We have a few ones in common...Mary Kay Andrews, Pretty Woman, love Real Housewives and Kardashians. Such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to learn a little more about each other. I'll need to do something like this soon!
    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing this post! It was just so much fun! I've also only ever loved in Texas, and I'm actually really on with it. I'll just visit everywhere else! And yes to all of the real housewives shows! They're about to start one that's based in Dallas and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Sarah!! Harper Lee has always been my favorite and that's a great movie list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I think we could be movie & tv show besties! Especially if we were having pizza and cake :) Thanks for sharing! Fun post idea!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like bananas! Haha. They're one of my favorite things evarrrr. Gimme all the banana pudding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea! Doing this on my blog soon! I've always wanted to travel to Savannah and Jamaica. The Real Housewives are so bad it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post! I want to try this out on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun post idea! Kardashians are my absolute guilty pleasure - I can binge watch these girls like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to see that I'm not the only one that still watched the Kardashians! Looks like a bunch of the commenters do too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...