Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Thanks to the prediction of snow for the South, we are getting out of school today at 11:30 AM!!  Woohoo!  That's my number one FAVORITE today!!!  It'll be nice to have an extra-long weekend!


My sister Rachel started a blog this week!  She's been such a superstar poster and has posted every day!  Reading her blog is a morning FAVORITE!  Be sure to check it out and leave her a comment!


Wednesday I posted about my workout schedule during this crazy season in my life, I definitely would not be able to make it through the day without my morning glass of Spark.  Rachel also sells Advocare and I drink one glass each morning as I get ready.  My FAVORITE flavor is mango strawberry!


I came across this on Instagram the other day and had to screenshot it--can I have this dining room?  The table and chairs are a major FAVORITE and I'm even inspired to repaint my dining room a very light cream.  These are a need!


Last night we stopped by Krispy Kreme because 1. they just opened one in the next town over and 2. Stoney (our nephew) had never had a hot donut.  Stoney's in the back with a dozen donuts to himself and Dustin is pumping up the insulin after his 2 donuts.  But having a fresh donut last night was great because I had my FAVORITE!



Don't forget to enter my Starbucks card giveaway!  You've got all weekend to do so!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. Lucky that you are getting out early today! Snow isn't supposed to get here until the evening rush hour. Have a great weekend!
    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky that you are getting out early today! Hope you stay safe and warm! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Spark is great! Love that dining room. We're getting a Krispy Kreme here which is dangerous...soooo tempting! Enjoy your extra long weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting out early! Enjoy your extended weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that your nephew had never had a hot donut before! I'm glad you were able to introduce him! I'm so jealous that y'all get out at noon today! We just have cold weather in Texas, so we have to work all day. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, I sure wish I lived just a little further north!! We're missing out on all of the blizzard action down here in Georgia!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for an early out! Stay warm and safe. Going to check out your sister's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love early release days!!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krispe Kreme is my FAVOURITE! We don't have one in my town either but I am always looking for excuses to drive to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...