Slider

Am I the Only One Exhausted This Christmas Season?

Friday, December 11, 2015

I had plans to wake up at 5:00 AM this morning to do a Friday Favorites post about all of the Christmas things I've done this week but...



I am exhausted!

I've had something every single afternoon and night this week.  I know this Christmas season comes with lots of parties and obligations and I am trying hard to enjoy them.  But sadly, all I want to do is stay home one night and watch Christmas movies!!  I am trying to stay focused on the real reason for this season--the birth of Jesus Christ.  I'm also going to work on saying no more often.

 Being so busy has left me zero time and energy to blog.  So I'll be doing a big post on Monday of everything from this past week.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have some time to relax this weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's been so busy for you girl! I hope things slow down a bit so you can rest up and be able to enjoy everything around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got some rest this weekend! My week this week sounds like your busy one last week...I just need to make it through and then it will be home sweet home to my parents. I just keep thinking about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how festive and fun this whole weekend was - I'm exhausted just reading about it. Tis the season to start looking forward to that January quiet. Your mom's cake looks ah-mazing! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan