I don't know about you, but I am a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies. But not just any chocolate chip cookie--they have to be chewy and moist. I don't dig the hard, crunchy cookies. If that's you then you'll want to skip this recipe because this recipe serves up the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar (I used Splenda Brown Sugar)
1/4 cup sugar
1 small box vanilla pudding
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease baking sheet.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda and set aside.
3. In another bowl, cream butter and both sugars together.
4. Add in pudding package and beat until it's blended well.
5. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat mixture.
6. Add your flour/baking soda mixture slowly until it's incorporated.
7. Add your chocolate chips and mix well.
8. Roll 1 inch balls on your baking sheet.
9. Bake 8-12 minutes.