Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I'm linking up with Andrea today for Friday Favorites!


It's Friday and that's a FAVORITE all in itself!


We had a baby shower at school on Tuesday for Taylor, and I am so excited for her to have Elizabeth!  Her cake was so cute (and so good) but I didn't get a picture of it.  By the way, her maternity dress is my FAVORITE!  How cute does she look?  


If you can't tell from this picture and the one above, printed pants from Anthro are my FAVORITE!!!


Yesterday before Dustin left for work, I told him how I liked his shorter haircut with the facial hair.  Then I told him I wanted to take a picture since he'll have to shave it soon for work.  The following pictures are from his "photoshoot" and if you didn't realize it yet, he's my FAVORITE forever :)





He's the best and so much fun to be around!
(Please ignore my tree in the background...I still need a topper)

Have a happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha I love the photoshoot! Too funny :) Hope you have a great Friday and a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the photo-shoot - sometimes it's nice they put up with us! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first graphic is too cute! I know the photo wasn’t about your floors but I’m really in love with all your hardwood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is hilarious! And I'm with Christina, I LOVE your floors.


    Your tree looks so good! We just picked out our stockings and tree skirt last night, and not I'm ready to decorate our whole apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tree looks adorable! love that you already have it up! :) my kinda lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are too cute!! I can't wait to see more of your Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...