Slider

A Weekend Recap in Pictures

Monday, November 9, 2015

This weekend was so much fun!  We stayed up late both Friday and Saturday night out doing stuff so on Sunday, we were in bed and asleep by 9 PM.  #oldpeopleprobs

Friday
Dustin got me tickets to see Ben Rector for my birthday so we ate at Mugshots before the concert!



The problem with having a concert in an old theater--you can't see!  I took this picture to remember how hard it was for me to see, and I'm not short!  I stood on my tip toes a lot.

The opener:  Judah and the Lion

Ben Rector!!! 


Saturday
I baked a cake for the football game...

Alabama vs LSU was a great game!


Sunday
Sometimes you show up and you match your brother without even planning it.

We celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday (and their dog's).



I really need a weekend to recoup from this weekend!  Thankfully we are out of school on Wednesday, so I plan on sleeping in :)

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great weekend--the concert looked like so much fun (but I can totally relate to you on the nights where you end up in bed at 9pm...or asleep on the couch haha). Hope Monday is good to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend with lots going on! We were in bed so early last night to try to get back on track for today - I'm hoping for more early nights all this week, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was asleep by 9 on Friday so I totally understand haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great weekend! All of us Aggies were very happy with an Alabama win this weekend too, although I wish that we had played better on Saturday! I love that y'all celebrated brother in law's birthday along with the dog! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! The concert seems fun!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh girl, I love, love, love Ben Rector! So glad to see someone else likes him, too! lol. We had a pretty busy weekend, too, and we're in the bed pretty early last night, too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun weekend! Love the birthday cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun weekend! Love the dog on the birthday cake haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun weekend. That cake is the best hahaha so impressive with that dog in it!! Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake is seriously the cutest; love that your BIL celebrated his birthday with his pup!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan