Slider

Fall Break Recap + Blog Reno

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I took the past few days off from blogging because I was off enjoying my fall break from school!!!  It was MUCH needed.  And my blog may look a little different to you because it's under construction.  It'll be ready within the next week, so I can't wait to show all of you what I've been really dreaming up the past few months.

Now, a little recap of my fall break...

 We celebrated my sister's birthday on Friday!  Happy Birthday Rach!


 Of course we had to get a picture together :)


 We took a trip to Nashville and I captured a picture of the fog sitting on the Tennessee River.


 Flavored coffee at Fido in Nashville--it almost made me want to start drinking coffee ;)


 I had a smoked turkey and Brie sandwich on focaccia with roasted sweet potatoes.


 Dustin had braised beef and (I think cheddar??) with roasted sweet potatoes.


 We love Hillsboro Village in Nashville!


 Then we bought more Christmas decorations.  I was excited and Dustin...


And we went to see Hotel Transylvania 2 with our nephews!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can't wait to see what you have put together for your new blog look! Although, I think yours now is great! Sounds like a great little fall break...I have always wanted to go to Nashville...your lunch looks so yummy. That movie looked super cute...I can't wait til my nephew is old enough to do those types of things with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new look!! And I always loved Hillboro Village! Fido, Jackson's, Pangaea, and the bookstore were some of my favorites! Now you're making me miss it!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great time! I've never been to nashville but have heard nothing but awesome things. I hope to make it there one day soon!
    Thanks for linking up with Jessi and I today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were in my town!! We live in Nashville :) Glad y'all had a great time, Hillsboro Village is such a fun place! Next time you come to Nashville you'll have to let me know and we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun you've been up too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan