I saw this little series on a blog I came across back in the spring and decided to adjust it to make it my own. I've been blogging for almost a year and couldn't have gotten started without the support of my husband. I think he was a little skeptical at first, but now he realized how big the blogging community is and he's extremely supportive!
I asked D a few questions so that y'all could know him a little better. (And I learned a little bit too ha! And he talks so much except for when I asked him these questions...then he gave the shortest answers ever!)
1. What are 3 things on your Bucket List?
Go on a big game hunt in, like, Canada, became a father and raise my kid to be a great ballplayer, and become successful in a business venture
2. What are your hobbies?
Hunting, fishing, college football, and outdoor conservation
3. If you could look out your window everyday and see only one view for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
The ocean from a remote island or a remote beach house because it lets your mind think--there's no end in sight for what you can see
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a country singer where all the ladies would dig me
5. What's your favorite dish that I cook?
6. Favorite sports team?
Alabama Crimson Tide, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and Baltimore Ravens
7. If you could have 50 lbs of anything other than money, what would it be and why?
Probably corn so I could put it out and kill deer
8. What's your favorite thing about me? :)
Your personality, smile, you're genuine