Slider

Friday Favorites!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Friday, y'all!!!  I am so happy to be back to blogging again after being without the internet for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!  Am I complaining??  A little haha!  You don't realize how much you use the internet (online banking, checking email, looking up a recipe, social media, etc.) until you're without it, and Dustin and I tried to not use so much of our cell phone data--tried being the key word.  Can I say it was quiet at my house?

Anyway, AT&T FINALLY came to hook up internet and cable yesterday and now I am back to blogging!  As usual, I'm linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites.



 ONE
I don't remember how I found this Etsy store on Instagram, but I somehow did and I'm so glad.  (I found it during the time when I was trying to conserve my data.  If I could insert the laughing emoji right here I would.)  This lady has the most beautiful signs I've ever seen.  I took a screen shot of this one because I'm a little obsessed, but I can't let myself spend the $300 is costs.  If it were half the price then yes because I've already decided where I would put it in my new house (in my bedroom).  Let's hope she has a BIG sale soon so I can order this beauty and put her in my bedroom!  Oh, hey Dustin...I know you're reading this so... ;)


 TWO
Remember how I said we went two whole weeks without internet and TV???  Well that left me with a lot of time to procrastinate grad school homework (which I'm making up for right now) and lots of time to read!  I went by our public library and checked out three books.  I read two of those books and gave up reading the other because I'm over the dystopian literature right now.  (Side note:  I told Dustin that same thing and then asked him if he knew what dystopian meant.  He said no, and then I proceeded to explain dystopian vs utopian and then felt sorry for him that he married an English teacher.)  I reread The Fault in Our Stars because I love it so much and cried at all of the same parts that I cried in the first time I read it.  I decided that I need to buy my own copy because I want to underline every beautiful sentence I find in this novel.
(Here's a little sneak peek into the house!)


 THREE
Who doesn't love Kate Middleton?  I mean look at her.  She's fabulous and classy and a princess!  I love this photo for so many reasons.  I love her fascinator.  I love her very chic and classic white suit.  And I love that she used a family christening gown to christen her daughter, Charlotte.  I also love the name Charlotte but my husband doesn't.  :)


Stay tuned to lots of posts coming soon!!!  SOOO much happened in the two weeks I was gone from blogging that I'll have to break it down into a few posts.

Enjoy your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. TWO weeks without Internet?! Wow that would be hard! Totally agree on Kate Middleton. She is classic & awesome!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that we share an obsession with Kate Middleton!! Haha. I love love love that picture. And Charlotte is our pick for a girl's name! Lol!! (It was before Princess Charlotte was born, but if we ever have a girl, I bet we won't be able to convince people of that! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fault in our stars book made me cry but was so good :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! Wanted to let you know that TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Hobby Lobby both have a lot of art similar to the one you listed above and theirs are exponentially cheaper. Some of them look kind of cheap, but a lot of them seem to be pretty good quality, which surprised me! I actually just bought one at Marshall's today that is gorgeous! Maybe you could find something at one of those places to satisfy your wants until you can get the one on Etsy! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan