Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I only have one FAVORITE today and that is the fact that it's MOVING day for us!!  We've waited months for this moment and I can't believe it's finally here.


We started here back in February announcing that we had decided to build!

Then I posted pictures like these along the way documenting the process:









And the final product!


I'll be without internet for a few days (insert crying emoji here) so I won't be blogging as regularly.  But be looking for a house tour in the upcoming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! HAPPY MOVING DAY!! I know you are beyond excited you have waited a long time for this ;) Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy moving day!!! Can't wait to see how you decorate the new place! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house!! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete