Slider

My Favorite Thing About 2014

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 was a big year, and I loved every minute of it.  

I spent the first half of the year preparing for a marriage and wedding, and the second half of the year I've enjoyed every single second of being married. 


 I have loved creating new traditions for our family and planning for the future.

I love this picture so much. 

For 2015, my biggest prayer is for God to use me to help make more disciples.  We started a new Women's Ministry at my church this year, and I know the Holy Spirit is moving in the hearts of the women involved.

I hope 2015 is the year of the house!  Dustin and I have started looking at new homes, and who knows, we could be in a new home in just a few short months!

I also am planning on blogging more in 2015!  I can't wait to see what this year holds!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I just found your blog :) It seems like we have a lot in common! I got married this summer too, so 2014 was totally monumental for us too! Hopefully y'all can start off 2015 right by finding a new home also. We're going through the same process :) Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan