Slider

Five on Friday

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Friday!!

1. Wednesday night, Dustin surprised me with a date night!  He took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Phil Sandoval's, where I ordered the chicken fajita salad (minus the sour cream).  Then we went to drive through the Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens.  I have never been and have always wanted to!  It was really pretty, and I'm thankful for a husband who planned a great surprise!

2. In college, my BFF and roomie, Janie, and I always threw a Christmas cocktail.  Girls wore cocktail dresses and guys wore sports coats.  I MISS IT!!!  I'm dying to wear a cute cocktail dress somewhere this holiday season.  If I have to buy one just to wear out to eat I will.  I know I'm not the only one who wishes they had somewhere to wear a beautiful dress!
I want this.

I would totally wear this to school after the party.

3. Yesterday my gorgeous mom had a birthday!!  The woman doesn't age.  I hope when I'm older that I not only look beautiful like her on the outside, but also have the heart of gold that she has.  She radiates her love for The Lord.

4. I made this the other day.  It. was. so. good.  And it was healthy, too, which was the most important.  I have a feeling that this may be a summer staple in our house!
5. Is it Christmas break yet???????



1 comment:

  1. I love cute cocktail dresses! I have a huge dress obsession. Also, now I am craving a chicken fajita salad! Haha. Stopping by from the linkup. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan